Updated policies and procedures are now in place in addition to our Code of Conduct – please read and be prepared to comply. Effective April 1, 2022, per the State of California Department of Public Health and San Joaquin County a Mega Event with large crowds greater than 1000 attendees the following applies:
- Guests entering Stockton Arena are not required but are strongly recommended to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
- Guests entering Stockton Arena will no longer be required to show proof of Covid – 19 vaccination or a negative Covid – 19 test.
Certain event promoters may independently make additional requirements which could include, without limitation, proof of Covid – 19 vaccination or mandatory facemask requirements. We will advise guests for each event of the health and safety protocols if applicable.
- Know the current COVID-19 protocol for each event, this can be found under COVID-19 tab in the FAQs.
- All persons entering the arena will pass through metal detectors. Patrons are subject to search of their persons and belongings at the discretion of venue management.
- The Stockton Arena has a No Bag Policy.
- All jackets, pockets and bags (if allowed) will be searched upon entry. Purses, diaper bags and other small personal bags when allowed will be inspected at all entrances.
- Patrons with prohibited items will be turned away at entrances and no storage or "check in" area will be provided for such items.
- Selfie Sticks will not be allowed into the venues
- Items confiscated at entry will not be returned to the owner at any time during or after the event has concluded.
In addition, the following items are not permitted inside the venues:
- Food or beverage (with the exception of those having a food allergy). Please contact Savor for food related allergy questions at 209.373.1400
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Video cameras or audio recorders
- Laser pens or laser products
- Weapons of any kind to include, but not limited to, knives, guns, chains, tasers or clubs. No off duty law enforcement personnel are allowed in to the arena with a firearm and/or weapon of any kind
- Illegal substances
- Any other item deemed unacceptable by the venue management
Venue management reserves the right to make the final determination on prohibited items. In the event that prohibited items are revealed in a search, guests will be asked to dispose of the items or return them to their cars before re-entering the building.
- Assisted Listening Devices (ALD): Assisted Listening Devices are available for loan at the Stockton Arena Utility Telecome Desk located at Section 113 and at the Bob Hope Theatre . In addition, sign language interpreters are available for concerts. To schedule an interpreter, please contact the Guest Relations manager at (2090 373-1400.
- Accessible Parking: Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities. All parking areas have spaces allotted for accessibility.
- Animals: Only pets that serve as guides, signal or services pets to aid guests with disabilities and any animals that are in integral part of the approved show are permitted at ASM Global managed facilities. Guests bringing in service animals may not take up additional seats unless a ticket has been purchased for the adjacent seat, but may request accessible seating.
- Elevators: The Stockton Arena has two (2) public elevators, one located in the north east corner of the Arena behind section 103 and the other located in the south west corner right next to the team store. Both elevators provide access to all levels.
- Escorts: Wheelchair escorts are available for disabled guests who may need assistance getting to and/or from their seat. Our escorts will meet the guest at the entry doors and assist them to their seat as well as meeting them at the end of the event and escorting them to the nearest exit.
- Telecommunication Device for the Deaf (TDD): A TDD is located at the Stockton Arena next to the north entry doors.
Address and Phone Numbers
Bob Hope Theatre
242 East Main Street
Stockton, CA 95202
Oak Park Ice Rink
3545 Alvarado Avenue
Stockton, CA 95204
248 West Fremont Street
Stockton, CA 95203
404 West Fremont Street
Stockton, CA 95203
All guests, regardless of age, must present a valid ID during every transaction to purchase alcoholic beverages. Guests observed drinking alcohol that appear underage may be approached by Security for ID, and if under the age of 21 will be ejected and/or turned over to the Stockton Police. Alcohol cutoff will happen at least 60 minutes prior to event ending.
ATM machines are located at the Stockton Arena in the following areas:
- Section 116 next to the Fan Attic Bar
- Section 105
Baby Changing Areas
Baby changing stations are located at the Stockton Arena in all family restrooms and in the large stalls of each regular bathroom.
ASM Global does not sell or giveaway backstage passes to any event.
The Stockton Arena has a No Bag Policy. No Bags allowed.
The Stockton Arena has a No Bag Policy. No Bags allowed.
Banners and Signs
Banners are allowed for some events; however, they may not be hung, or fastened, anywhere on the building.
The following rules are general and can be overridden based on a specific request from the attraction or promoter:
- Sporting Events: Non-flash, still cameras without a detachable lens may be used to take pictures of sporting events or events where house lights are illuminated during a performance. The use of flash photography is prohibited. Cameras with detachable lens or a lens of more than two (2) inches in length are prohibited from all events. Any tripod or other photography equipment may not be used or placed in any area of the building without building issued media credentials.
- Concerts and Other Events: The Event Promoter reserves the right to deny camera use at any time during or before the concert and to prohibit the use of any camera that is deemed unacceptable.
Charity Ticket Donations
Interested organizations must provide a letter on official letterhead to the Stockton Arena or Bob Hope Theatre. Please include the date of your event, type of not-for-profit organization and your Federal Tax ID. Donation requests should be mailed to Stockton Arena, Attn: Charitable Donations at 248 W. Fremont St, Stockton, CA 95203. The Stockon Arena and Bob Hope Theatre try to honor as many requests as we can, requiring us to focus on the need within San Joaquin County. Please note not all requests can be honored, however, group discounts are available in certain cases.
For most events children under the age of two (2) years do not require a ticket if held on the lap of an accompanying adult. Family events, such as Sesame Street, Disney Live, Fresh Beat Band, etc., may require children ages one (1) and up to have a ticket. Child carriers require ticket within seating section. Strollers are prohibited.
SAVOR, is the Stockton Arena’s exclusive food and beverage service provider. SAVOR offers guests a wide variety of catering, specialty stands and concessions at the Stockton Arena.
Visit the Parking & Directions page for more information.
Door Opening Times
Doors open one (1) hour prior to event time, however, this varies event-by-event. For more information, please contact the Stockton Arena at (209) 373-1400.
The Stockton Arena has (2) public elevators, one located in the north east corner of the Arena behind section 103 and the other located in the south west corner, right next to the team store. Both elevators provide access to all levels.
Exit and Re-Entry
There is no re-entry to any ASM Global facility. Guests who wish to return a prohibited items to their vehicle or need to exit and re-enter due to personal emergencies (i.e. to retrieve medicine from a vehicle), must first make contact with a Guest Relations Supervisor to make necessary arrangements.
The First Aid office is located at the Stockton Arena on the main concourse next to the South Grand Staircase.
Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons into any ASM Global managed facility. ASM Global does not provide weapon lockers. Weapons may not be checked in. Weapons include but are not limited to the following: Firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, sticks, clubs, batons, martial arts instruments, pepper spray, tear gas and knives.
Guests found in possession of any of these items will be asked to remove the item from the facility or dispose of it. Guests who refuse to comply will be ejected from the facility and may be subject to arrest.
Food and Beverage, Bottles and Cans
Guests are not permitted to bring any outside food or beverages into the facility. Containers including bottles, cans, thermos bottles, and plastic coolers are not permitted for the safety and protection of our guests.
Email Group Sales or call 209.373.1400 for information on group sales for Stockton Arena or Bob Hope Theatre events only. For Stockton Kings group sales, please contact a team representative.
- ASM Global Management intends to provide our guests with a safe, comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Therefore, we have established the following rules regarding guest conduct:
- Clothing with offensive language or indecent graphics is prohibited. Offenders may be denied entry
- Guests interfering with other Guests ability to enjoy the event will be subject to ejection
- Guests using foul or abusive language or gestures toward other fans or players may be ejected
- Guests abusing alcohol or drugs will be turned over to the custody of the Security Staff, police or medical personnel, and are subject to arrest
- Guests interfering with the progress of the events or going onto the floor will be ejected from the event and may be arrested
- Guest conduct offensive to other Guests or such that provides an unsafe environment to one’s self or others shall be considered disorderly
- Guest who partake in seat jumping and/or refuse to show their ticket will be ejected
- Guests who observe other Guests violating venue policies should report the incident to the nearest Usher or Security Officer
- The use of laser pointers and noisemakers, including air horns and megaphones, is prohibited
- Throwing objects or liquids on the floor/ice or at other patrons, and any other action which obstructs or interferes with a player or the progress of an event, is prohibited.
For the convenience of our patrons at the Stockton Arena, the Utility Telephone Guest Relations Booth is located at section 113. The Utility Telecom Guest Relations Booth offers the following list of services:
- Assisted Listening Devices
- Automobile Trouble Assistance
- Emergency Phone Calls
- Guest Problems, Complaints and Compliments
- House Telephone
- Lost & Found
- Lost Parents/ Child
- Event Activities – Information
- Ticket Location Assistance
- Tour Information
Lost and Found
Guests who wish to claim or report lost articles during an event at the Stockton Arena, should visit the Utility Telephone Guest Relations Booth located at Section 113. Guests who would like to inquire about items lost at a previous event should call the 24-hour security office at (209) 373-1470.
Guests who wish to claim or report lost articles during an event at the Bob Hope Theatre should speak with any Usher at the Theatre.
Children should be told to contact the nearest Usher should they become lost. At the Stockton Arena lost children will be taken to the Utility Telecom Guest Relations Booth located at Section 113. If a child becomes lost at the Bob Hope Theatre, please see an usher immediately for assistance.
For the comfort and enjoyment of our guests, artificial noisemakers (i.e. air horns, drums, whistles, etc.) are not permitted inside the venue without management approval. Noise-making items found in the venue are subject to confiscation by event security.
For the convenience of our patrons, surface lots and parking structures are available near the Stockton Arena and Bob Hope Theatre. Parking rates can range from $10 to $25 dependent on the event and location. For your convenience, LAZ gladly accepts cash, ATM and credit card payments.
For your safety and convenience, security personnel are stationed through the venue. If you have an emergency, please notify the nearest usher immediately.
For the safety of all, guests must refrain from throwing objects in the stands, or onto the playing surface or stage. Guests who do not comply will be asked to leave the venue.
The following items are prohibited inside all ASM Global venues:
- Bottles or cans
- Food coolers
- Outside food/beverages (baby food permitted)
- Frisbees and beach balls
- Laser pointers
- Any noise making devices (i.e. air horns, whistles, drums, etc.)
- Illegal drugs and alcohol
- Audio/Video recording devices
- Weapons and dangerous devices of any kind
- Selfie Sticks
- Hydration pack
- Back packs & duffle bags - more on each events bag policy is can be found on the event detail page.
- Any other items deemed unacceptable by ASM Management
All items brought into any ASM Global venue is subject to inspection. There are no provisions for storing or checking prohibited items at the entrance or on site.
Re-Entry (Exit and Re-Enter) Policy
See Exit and Re-Entry.
Permanent signage within Stockton Arena is available for lease. Interested parties should contact ASM Stockton Marketing and Sales at (209) 373-1400.
The venues are smoke-free facilities including E-cigarettes. Anyone observed smoking inside the facility will be asked to extinguish the item immediately. Any person who refuses to comply with the policy will be subject to ejection from the venue. Smoking is not permitted within 20 feet of the venues.
Tickets for all Stockton Arena and Bob Hope Theatre events can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com.
Ticket Office Hours
The Stockton Arena Box office is located at 248 West Fremont Street. Hours are as follows:
Effective Monday 10/11/2021 the new Box Office hours will be as follows:
- Monday – 11:00AM to 2:00PM
- Wednesday – 11:00AM to 2:00PM
- Friday – 11:00AM to 2:00PM
- Closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to approximately 1 hour past event start time. Saturday and Sunday Ticket office will open 3 hours prior to event start time.
Bob Hope Theatre Box Office
The Bob Hope Theatre ticket office is only open three (3) hours before event time on event days.
- Age Guidelines: A ticket is required for all patrons who have reached their 2nd birthday.
- Refunds and Exchange Policies: All ticket purchases are final, no refunds or exchanges except in the case of an event cancellation.
- Lost or Stolen Tickets: Lost tickets will not be replaced by TicketMaster. If tickets are stolen, guests must provide proof of purchase and a police report at the Stockton Arena Box Office where a new ticket will be printed.
- Resale of Tickets (Scalping): The resale of tickets is against the law and will not be permitted in or around the property of the Stockton Arena, Bob Hope Theatre or Stockton Ballpark. Violators will be reported to the Stockton Police Department. In addition, in accordance with the California Penal Code Section 346, guests may not sell their unused tickets to others in or around the Stockton Arena, Bob Hope Theatre or Stockton Ballpark. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, Guests should make purchases through authorized outlets only.
The Stockton Arena offers tours of the facility by reservation. Please contact (209) 373-1400. For tours of the Bob Hope Theatre contact Friends of the Fox or the Downtown Stockton Alliance at (209) 464-5246.
Tickets may be picked up at the Stockton Arena Box Office anytime during normal business hours.
On event days the Will Call window is located at the North Entrance of the Stockton Arena and at the Box Office of the Bob Hope Theatre.